Friday 6 January 2012

Happy New Year!

Hello, and a ma-hoosive Happy New Year to you all!


I read that 75% of what we write down happens so I think that's the perfect reason to share my new years hopes and aspirations. 2011 was such an exciting year for us and with so many things in the pipeline I hope that 2012 is even better!


1) Get the website sorted. There's so many things that I offer that aren't on the website and it's about time I started advertising them! I've been working on it for a while but it has to be perfect but I hope to have it completed soon.


2) Blog more! Admittedly I didn't blog as much as I would have liked to last year. I'd like to feature some real weddings to inspire you as well as some blogs by some of my suppliers.


3) Continue to seek out and source the newest and most innovative wedding suppliers. I've been fortunate enough to work alongside some great suppliers over the last year and I love to find new suppliers offering something different.


4) I'm so fortunate to be invited as a guest at a number of weddings this year, (not having to work will be very different!) including one in San Francisco! I'm combining a certain '0' birthday with a trip to New York and San Francisco and I'd like to mix a little business with pleasure and meet some 'wedding' people out there and research some great ideas and trends out there to share with you all!


Have you made any resolutions? Write them down and see if they happen!


Much love
Jen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment