Thursday 5 July 2012

Ooooops!

Ok, so maybe writing down all your new years resolutions doesn't mean you'll achieve them all but I've had a good crack at them all. Blog more is the next one to work on!

We've had a really busy year so far. With even more weddings to come. I'm really pleased with how things have taken off and am working with some fab suppliers. We've also launched some new packages and are always expanding our range of wedding goodies you can hire out!

One of the most important things about being a planner is having suppliers around you who you trust and you know will do an amazing job for their brides and grooms. They may not always be the cheapest but they always offer value for money. Remember if it sounds too good to be true it usually is! Only this week I've seen some pictures of a horrendous venue set up, it makes me wonder how these people are in business! Cheapest isn't always best! You need people you can rely on for your wedding.

If you haven't yet, have a wander over into the Chapter 16 Facebook page. Last month we worked with some lovely suppliers on a jubilee themed pre engagement shoot and the photos have just been uploaded. I'm really pleased with them!

I'll write soon I promise!

Much love
Jen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment